Bluestorm Development Website Privacy Statement
The information about you which we may collect through the Website includes:
- Information collected when you register for further information, specifically your name and email address
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via the Website, eg. through an email or “contact form”
- Any personal data submitted via a service enquiry form
- Information collected when you participate in an online survey
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the Website. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use & Disclosure of information
We will only use your personal information for legitimate business reasons with the following purposes:
- In the management of our business relationship with you
- For the provision of company news and newsletters
- Responding to your enquiries for more service information
If you wish your information to be removed then please contact email@example.com or contact the office directly on 08456 80 90 96
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/GDPR 2018
The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about what data is being collected, how and why it is being used and any 3rd parties that rely on the information.
The right of access
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
The right to rectification
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The right to erasure
Where the data we hold is not required for legal or medical record keeping you may request that it is erased.
The right to restrict processing
If you believe the data we are processing is incorrect you may request that the data is no longer processed until corrected.
The right to data portability
You may request that the data you have provided be transferred to another data controller in a machine readable format.
The right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
- Not currently utilised by Bluestorm Development client services.
- Further information can be obtained from the Information Commissioners Office website https://ico.org.uk
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website. Google Analytics stores information about which pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information. We therefore do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.htmlCookies
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
We use Wordfence cookies on our website to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website (named WFVT and Wordfence)
We use WordPress cookies on our website to administer the website (named WP and WordPress)
Social Share Buttons
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can contact our office on 08456 80 90 96 or write to: The Data Protection Officer, Bluestorm Development, Unit 40 County Drive, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3XF